Friday, October 3, 2008

A Rove-Like Strategy

You have to love the Rove-esque strategy the McCain emplored upon Mrs. Palin. I can just hear the words spewing from the mouth of Karl right now...
"Let's make the broad look as dumb and moronic as possible and then that damn liberal media will run with that right until the debate night. Then those stupid commis will get blown out of the water by her performance. We will prep the s*** out of her and she might actually sound like she belongs up their with Biden. All she has to do is just not lose by a lot. Then it will seem like a win and that broad can win us the election."
God I hate him, but its true. All week Katie Couric made her look like a simpleton from Wasilla (which I still think she is), but she did OK in the debate so to most people that sounds like a win. I know that I don't want my VP to be someone who utters the phrase "gee-golly" on national TV, but idiots vote too. In most polls 80% of people said that Biden won, but the lasting impact of this debate will be the re-enrgizing of the Palin personna. Oh, and Karl...burn in hell with Bill O'Reilly.

No comments: